Monday, January 21, 2013

A word of confession and apology...

So, I just wanted to give a quick word of apology to those of you who had been following along with me through my journey this past year.  I confess that I did not make it a priority to keep up the blog.  I did indeed finish reading through the Bible this year so that is a praise!  However, I did not keep up my end of the bargain by bringing you all along.

That being said, I would like to try again.  I have some thoughts from my reading through the Bible this year that I still would like to share and I will be posting those through out the next few weeks/months.  I would love for you to read them if you have the time and to even add your two cents in.  I will pick up from where I left off which was King David and bring it through to the end of Revelation.  I will provide this disclaimer, some of the posts may not be "feel good" reads and may contain difficult ideas to work through, but you are not alone if you're wrestling.  I have had to, and continue to, wrestle with these difficult passages and concepts but I have to ultimately submit myself to what the Lord says in His Word and make changes in my life accordingly.

That being said, some of them I hope will encourage us as we strive to live godly lives in these not-so-godly times.  I pray that God can use me to encourage someone, uplift someone, and challenge someone just as He has done those things for me and that at the end of the day, in all of this, Christ will be glorified.

Thanks, and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for traveling along and thanks for the comment!

-Justin